InCites Benchmarking & Analytics provides you with the objective and reliable indicators you need to make confident, data-driven decisions about your research programs. Built upon the consistent, accurate and complete publications metadata in the Web of Science Core Collection, InCites supports both ad-hoc and regular reporting on a global scale.
Quickly gain the context you need to accurately evaluate funding outcomes, assess collaborations, identify subject matter experts, benchmark against peers, and more
InCites Benchmarking & Analytics
The full InCites dataset extends back to 1980 and includes content indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (SCI & SSH)
- Book Citation Index (SCI & SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
All document types from each source index are included.